Michael Jolliffe, Co-Founder and Vice Chairman of Tsakos Energy Navigation
sits down with Nicolas Bornozis, President of Capital Link for an exclusive
interview to discuss the current Tanker Sector Market.
The discussion focused on the current trends, developments and outlook of the tanker market
- Supply and demand for oil
- Demand for and supply of tanker shipping
- The impact of IMO regulations on shipping
Also, on the development and track record of Tsakos Energy Navigation
- Celebrating 25 years of continuous growth and as a publicly listed company
- Uninterrupted payment of dividends since TEN’s listing on NYSE in 2003
- Concluding largest newbuilding program in company’s history
- A balanced fleet deployment strategy providing cushion in soft market with upside potential
- Ability to raise capital in the banking and capital markets
- Recently successfully completed $135 million preferred capital raise
For additional information please visit: https://www.tenn.gr/.
For podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anny Zhu at firstname.lastname@example.org