Opportunities in Ireland: The Growth Story Continues
Free access available for members
• Growth: Ireland has been among the strongest growing economies in Europe since 2011
• Improving Fundamentals: Strengthening government and corporate balance sheets.
Growth has been organic, not debt driven
• Positioned for Global Growth: Ireland's strong economy should benefit from improving European and global growth
• Portfolio Positioning: Ireland's place in diversifying with European equities
• New Ireland Fund: A portfolio of attractive stock picks
• Noel O'Halloran, Executive Director & Chief Investment Officer - KBI Global Investors Ltd
• Eoin Fahy B.A., A.S.I.A.I, Chief Economist, Investment Strategist - KBI Global Investors Ltd
This podcast was recorded on Thursday, November 16, 2017.