2021 13th Annual Shipping & Marine Services Forum - Providing Capital to Shipping - The New Landscape: Banks - Alternative Finance - The Emergence of New Capital Sources and Finance Hubs
Free access available for members
PROVIDING CAPITAL TO SHIPPING - THE NEW LANDSCAPE
Banks - Alternative Finance - The Emergence of New Capital Sources and Finance Hubs
This panel will discuss the current landscape and interaction among key finance provides such as traditional banks, leasing firms, credit funds and other forms of alternative finance. It will also address the impact of regulations and green shipping as well as the emergence of new regional and international hubs providing capital to shipping.
Moderator: Mr. Robert Wilkins, Partner, Chair of Transportation Industry Group - Reed Smith
- Mr. Joep Gorgels, Global Head of Transportation & Logistics - ABN AMRO Bank
- Mr. Elias Sakellis, CEO - Australis Maritime
- Mr. Vassilios Maroulis, Managing Director, EMEA Industry Head, Shipping, Logistics & Offshore - Citibank N.A.
- Mr. Peter Wessel-Aas, Vice President, Investment Banking - Fearnley Securities AS
- Mr. Guillaume Bayol, Managing Director & Co-Portfolio Manager - Fleetscape