Capital Link Decarbonization in Shipping Forum 2021 - Setting The Stage - How to Move Forward
Free access available for members
SETTING THE STAGE - THE SHIPOWNERS' PERSPECTIVE - WHERE WE ARE TODAY - HOW TO MOVE FORWARD
This panel will set the stage providing the shipowner perspective on the progress of decarbonization. What has been done, where we are in the process and what remains to be done. It will also address challenges shipowners face today related to commercial and investment decisions involving long term assets against the backdrop of uncertainty regarding developments in regulation and marine fuels.
Mr. John McDonald, Senior Vice President, Global Business Development and Global Marine - ABS
- Mr. Mark O'Neil, President - Columbia Shipmanagement
- Ms. Ioanna Procopiou, Chief Executive Officer - Prominence Maritime
- Mr. Hamish Norton, President - Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
- Mr. Jacob Meldgaard, Chief Executive Officer / Director - TORM A/S
- Mr. William Fairclough, Managing Director - Wah Kwong Maritime Holdings