2021 13th Annual Shipping & Marine Services Forum - London as a Source of Capital to Global Shipping
Free access available for members
LONDON AS A SOURCE OF CAPITAL TO GLOBAL SHIPPING
- Mr. Axel Kalinowski, Head of Central & Southern Europe - London Stock Exchange
There has been a resurgence of equity capital raising on the LSE. The panel will discuss the attractiveness of London as a listing destination for shipping companies and venue for raising equity, the profiles of investors active in the UK market and the role of UK and international banks in the process. Panelists include global companies listed on the LSE both domiciled in the UK and abroad who will share their reflections on their London listing.
Moderator: Mrs. Diana Syziu, Partner - Hill Dickinson LLP
- Mr. Nick Stone, Finance Director - Braemar
- Mr. Tom Attenborough, Head of International Business Development – London Stock Exchange
- Mr. Edward Buttery, CEO - Taylor Maritime Investments
- Mr. Paulo Almeida, CIO - Tufton Oceanic Investments Ltd.