2021 Capital Link German Maritime Forum - Is Germany Becoming The European Hub For Alternative Finance For Global Shipping?
Free access available for members
IS GERMANY BECOMING THE EUROPEAN HUB FOR ALTERNATIVE FINANCE FOR GLOBAL SHIPPING?
An increasing number of international credit providers establish an operating presence in Germany, taking advantage of the footprint and resources of the German maritime cluster, providing access to a multitude of non-bank alternative finance credit sources. The panel will discuss the reasons behind this trend as well as the product offerings by the various providers.
Moderator: Dr. Clemens Hillmer, Partner, Watson Farley & Williams LLP
- Mr. Elias Sakellis, CEO - Australis Maritime
- Mr. Cruise Chi, Executive Managing Director - Bocomm Shipping Leasing (Europe) GmbH
- Mr. Axel Siepmann, Managing Director - Braemar Naves
- Mr. Martin Hugger, Managing Director - Meerbaum Capital Solutions
- Mr. Maximilian Otto, Co-Founder & Managing Director - Oceanis
- Mr. Oliver Faak, Partner & Head of Europe - Transport Capital