Capital Link Decarbonization in Shipping Forum 2021 - Partnerships, Alliance & Industry Initiatives
Free access available for members
PARTNERSHIPS, ALLIANCES & INDUSTRY INITIATIVES - FOSTERING COLLABORATION AMONG STAKEHOLDERS
In the absence of a uniform solution, several industry participants have formed partnerships and alliances aimed to explore alternative ways to achieve the decarbonization objectives set by the regulators. This panel will showcase a few of the major initiatives and how these are able to foster collaboration among multiple stakeholders effectively overcoming collective-action problems.
Mr. Nicholas Makar, Senior Vice President, Maritime Administration / Regulatory Affairs – International Registries, Inc.
- Mr. Knut Ola Skotvedt, Senior Vice President – DNB Bank ASA; Signatory - Poseidon Principles
- Mr. Jose Matheickal, Chief of the Department of Partnerships and Projects - Global Industry Alliance, IMO
- Mr. Charles Haskell, Program Manager - Lloyds Register Decarbonization Hub
- Mr. Sebastien Landerretche, Global Head of Freight - Louis Dreyfus Company; Founding Signatory - Sea Cargo Charter
- Mr. Mads Peter Zacho, Head of Industry Transition - Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center
- Ms. Charis Plakantonaki, Chief Strategy Officer - Star Bulk Carriers Corp