2020 Hong Kong Maritime Forum - Hong Kong As A Legal & Arbitration Hub
Free access available for members
HONG KONG AS A LEGAL & ARBITRATION HUB - NEW INITIATIVES
The use of English Common Law has enabled HK to solidify its position as a main arbitration and legal jurisdiction hub in Asia. The panel will discuss developments and the outlook across main areas of the legal services (litigation, deal making, finance and admiralty law), arbitration.
Introductory Remarks - Hong Kong Arbitration Developments
Mr. Benjamin Wong, Head of Transport & Industrial Sectors - InvestHK
Moderator: Mr. Dimitris Seirinakis, Head of Claims for Asia, Managing Director, Shanghai - American P&I Club
- Mr. Edward Liu, Legal Director - Hill Dickinson
- Mr. Arthur Bowring, President - Hong Kong Maritime Arbitration Group
- Ms. Rosita Lau, Partner - Ince & Co.
- Mr Lianjun Li, Partner - Reed Smith Richards Butler LLP
- Mr. Andrew Rigden Green, Head of Arbitration (Greater China) - Stephenson Harwood