Private Equity In Shipping Today
Free access available for members
Featuring Mr. Paulo Almeida, Portfolio Manager - Tufton Oceanic Ltd.
Interviewed by: Mr. Michael Timpone, Partner - Seward & Kissel LLP
- Why is PE Interest in shipping declining when asset values remain attractive
- The ideal PE structure - Small or large? Long or short term?
- Debt financing gaining more traction. Is alternative financing also an option and if yes, for whom?
- How the shipping industry’s cyclicality and volatility affects realized annual returns.
- Shifting paradigms, technology, geopolitics and ESG. Challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
- Future of shipping: Tufton’s footprint and outlook