Mr. John Imhof, Shareholder at Vedder Price sits down with
Mr. Michael Weisz, Founder & President at YieldStreet for
an exclusive interview.
- The market for capital has changed, according to Michael Weisz, President and Co-Founder of YieldStreet, Inc.
- YieldStreet offers borrowers diversity of capital, flexibility and scalability that they cannot get from traditional sources of capital.
- It does this by giving borrowers efficient access to retail investors through technology.
- At the same time, YieldStreet offers investors risk-adjusted yield though investments that traditionally have been available only to funds and other institutional investors.
- YieldStreet has grown to a platform of approximately 170,000 investors and has raised almost $1 billion, with approximately $200 million of this for the shipping sector.
- Weisz says YieldStreet will continue to grow and he expects the platform to give its users more utility and access to even more products.
For more information, please visit: www.yieldstreet.com.
For podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anny Zhu at email@example.com