2020 14th International Shipping Forum
DAY 2 – TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020
CAPITAL MARKETS – ARE THEY OPEN TO SHIPPING?
The panel will discuss where shipping companies can raise capital (is it New York or Oslo?) and under what type of instrument – common or preferred equity, straight or convertible bonds, baby bonds? Can we expect more IPOs or follow-on offerings? And what is the profile of issuers that can successfully tap the capital markets today?
Moderator: Mr. Steven Hollander, Partner - Watson Farley Williams
- Christa Volpicelli, Managing Director, Global Transportation Group - Citi
- Erik Helberg, CEO - Clarksons Platou Securities
- Theodore Jadick, Jr., Managing Director, CEO and President - DNB Markets, Inc.
- Nicolas Duran, Director - Partner - Fearnley Securities SA
- Douglas Mavrinac, Global Head, Maritime Investment Banking - Jefferies LLC