The Complexities Around CII & SEEMP III
From 1 January 2023, ships of 5,000 GT and above must have a verified Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan or SEEMP Part III, to document it's CII targets. SEEEMP Part III a strategic tool to achieve carbon intensity improvements but what’s actually involved in SEEMP Part III compliance? This session will explore why SEEMP Part 3 III compliance goes beyond a paperwork exercise, the impacts of port correction and voyage factors and what needs to happen ahead of the deadline.
Moderator: Mr. Douglas Raitt, Regional Advisory Services Manager - Lloyd's Register
- Mr. Capt. Sachi Atmalingam, Global Director, CHSSE and Sustainability – AET
- Mr. Michael Lavidas, Managing Director - Pantheon Tankers Management Ltd.
- Mr. Marco Fiori, CEO – Premuda SpA
- Mr. Loucas Barmparis, President – Safe Bulkers, Inc.
- Mr. Theo Baltatzis, Managing Director - Technomar
Capital Link 2nd Annual Decarbonization in Shipping Forum Wednesday & Thursday, July 20 - 21, 2022 | Digital Event - For more information on the program please visit here: https://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2022decarbonization/