2021 11th Annual Operational Excellence in Shipping Forum - Optimizing Fleet Management in The Post Covid-19 Era - Lessons Learned & Experiences Gained
Free access available for members
OPTIMIZING FLEET MANAGEMENT IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA - Lessons Learned & Experiences Gained
Covid-19 accelerated the pace of transformation as the industry fulfilled its role of keeping the global supply chain uninterrupted, linking producers and consumers across the globe. Several of the lessons and experiences learned while combating the crisis can now continue to be implemented optimizing fleet management.
Mr. Michalis Pantazopoulos, Managing Director - LISCR (Hellas) S.A. - The Liberian Registry
- Mr. Gerry Docherty, Director, Fleet Management - Ardmore Shipping Services
- Mr. Dimitris Vastarouchas, Deputy Chief Operating Officer & Technical Director - Danaos Corporation
- Mr. Claus Usen Jensen, Director of Technical Management - Eagle Ship Management
- Mr. Guido Olislagers, Managing Director - EXMAR Shipmanagement
- Mr. Stamatis Bourboulis, General Manager - Euronav Ship Management (Hellas) Ltd.
- Mr. George Saroglou, Chief Operating Officer - Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd.