2021 - 15th Annual International Shipping Forum - Raising Capital Through Sustainable Finance
Free access available for members
DAY 1 – TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2021
RAISING CAPITAL THROUGH SUSTAINABLE FINANCE
This panel will discuss the practical implications of adherence to ESG & Sustainability standards. From bank finance to bonds, there has been an abundance of activity that enables qualifying companies to reap the benefits of raising capital with attractive and competitive terms. This panel will discuss the criteria, structures and relevant issues for companies, lenders and investors.
Mr. Anthony Salgado, Partner – BLANKROME
- Mr. Joep Gorgels, Global Head of Transportation and Logistics, Managing Director – ABN AMRO N.V.
- Mr. Matthew Tinari, Head of Global Corporate Development – Atlas Corp
- Ms. Nina Ahlstrand, Head of Sustainable Finance, Investment Banking Division – DNB Markets
- Ms. Kiara Konti, Director - Climate Change & Sustainability Services – EY
- Mr. Yannick Anselme, Chief Financial Officer – Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Mr. Daniel Romito, AVP, Business Development & Strategy – Nasdaq