2021 Capital Link Maritime Forum - Norway - The Norwegian Bond Market - a Flexible & Mature Market Offering Traditional & Innovative Debt Capital Options to Global Issuers
Free access available for members
THE NORWEGIAN BOND MARKET - A Flexible & Mature Market Offering Traditional & Innovative Debt Capital Options to Global Issuers
The Norwegian bond market has been a key arena for corporate issuers within the maritime industries for decades. The market offers the possibility of raising substantial amounts of debt capital under a flexible and efficient marketing and documentary framework. It is a proven venue for international issuers having taken the benefit of the market's ability to follow the trends of the underlying segments and support business opportunities within the maritime industries. [Recently there has been a particular emphasis on green and sustainability linked bonds related to the decarbonisation of the shipping fleet.] In this panel participants from the leading investment banks will give their insight to the current trends in the market, and Atlas Corp. and GasLog will share their experiences from their issuances in the Norwegian bond market.
Mr. Andreas Fjaervoll-Larsen, Partner - Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma AS
- Mr. Alexander Jost, Head of Credit Research - Arctic Securities
- Mr. Nils Ansgar Skogstad, Managing Director, Head of Debt Capital Markets - Clarksons Platou Securities
- Mr. Knut Eivind Haaland, Managing Director, Investment Banking Division - DNB Markets
- Mr. Per Lauvvang, Head of Debt Capital Markets, Partner - Fearnley Securities
- Mr. Matt Borys, Treasurer & Head of Capital Markets – Atlas Corp.
- Mr. Achilleas Tasioulas, Chief Financial Officer - GasLog