Poseidon Principles Featuring Michael Parker Of Citi
Free access available for members
Featuring Mr. Michael Parker, Chairman, Global Shipping, Logistics & Offshore - Citi
Interviewed by: Mr. Dan Rodgers, Partner - Watson Farley Williams
• Banks, as major capital providers, to support the IMO’s objectives and adopt Poseidon Principles for responsible ship finance…
• …by pursuing portfolio composition that has a higher environmental alignment grade.
• Signatories, banks and shipping companies, to use reporting mechanisms and publicize emissions’ trajectory
• Reporting mechanisms development underpinned by transparency induces higher credibility
• Green Shipping Bonds: although fluid taxonomy, they are expected to drive real positive environmental results.
• Shipping to move from being laggard to being at the forefront of global sustainability efforts