Capital Markets in Shipping Today
Free access available for members
Featuring: Mr. Theodore Jadick, Jr., CEO and President - DNB Markets, Inc. - Conference Chairman
Interviewed by: Mr. Richard Brand, Partner - Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft Overview
- Capital equity markets: stagnation and withdrawal. Who persist, who exit.
- Attracting investors: What really matters to Wall Street
- Raising capital: low valuations push for alternative pockets of capital.
- Industry changes: paradigm shifts, regulatory changes, geopolitics, technology.
- Sustainability in Shipping: Does the investment community care for ESG?
- Future of shipping: DNB’s footprint outlook