Capital Link Decarbonization in Shipping Forum 2021 - Meeting the IMO 2030 Decarbonization Goals
Free access available for members
MEETING THE IMO 2030 DECARBONIZATION GOALS - ACHIEVING EEXI & CII COMPLIANCE - OPTIONS & STRATEGIES FOR THE EXISTING FLEET - MANAGING SECTORAL NEEDS TOWARDS A COMMON OBJECTIVE (containers - dry bulk - tankers - gas - passenger)
The industry has to achieve specific emission reduction objectives within defined timeframes. This panel will discuss the options and strategies available to shipowners across sectors in realizing EEXI & CII Compliance for their existing fleet, as promulgated by the 2030 Decarbonization Goals.
Mr. Andrew McKeran, LR Maritime Performance Services Director - Lloyd's Register
- Mr. Salvatore d’Amico, Fleet Director - d'Amico Società di Navigazione S.p.A.
- Mr. Dimitirs Vastarouchas, DCOO & Technical Director – Danaos Shipping Co.
- Mr. Lars Pedersen, Chief Technical Officer - Frontline Management
- Mr. Paolo Enoizi, Chief Operating Officer - GasLog Ltd.
- Mr. Scott Bergeron, Director of Business Development & Strategy - Oldendorff Carriers