2020 10th Annual Operational Excellence in Shipping Forum - Navigating Through The Perfect Storm
Free access available for members
NAVIGATING THROUGH THE PERFECT STORM
The Implementation of Low Sulfur Regulations and the Advent of COVID-19 Have Created a Perfect Storm Impacting the Industry. Addressing Operational Challenges to Keep Ships Sailing & Trade Moving, Overcoming Travel Restrictions, Supply Shortages, Crew Changes, Port Complications, Shipyard Delays - Managing A Global Operation While in Lockdown".
Moderator: Mr. Michalis Pantazopoulos, Managing Director - Liberian Registry (Hellas)
- Mr. Iraklis Prokopakis, COO - Danaos Corporation
- Mr. Stavros Hatzigrigoris, CEO - Maran Gas Maritime Inc.
- Mr. Nicos Rescos, COO - Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
- Mr. Theo Baltatzis, COO - Technomar
- Mr. George Saroglou, COO - Tsakos Energy Navigation