2020 10th Annual Operational Excellence in Shipping Forum - Digital - Remote Surveys
Free access available for members
DIGITAL - REMOTE SURVEYS
Remote surveying techniques: the new normal – remote surveying techniques have been used in maritime for some time but this capability has taken centre stage due to the fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic. In this session, we look at the opportunities and risks for shipping, and the attractions of offer for stakeholders across the industry.
Moderator: Mr. Nicholas Brown, Director, Marine & Offshore - Lloyds Register
- Mr. Stamatis Bourboulis, General Manager - Euronav Ship Management (Hellas) Ltd.
- Mr. Ralph Juhl, Executive Vice President, Technical - Hafnia
- Mr. Michalis Pantazopoulos, Managing Director - Liberian Registry (Hellas)
- Mrs. Katy Ware, Director of Maritime Safety and Standards & Permanent Representative of the UK to the IMO - Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Mr. Martin Crawford-Brunt, CEO - RightShip