2020 Hong Kong Maritime Forum - Managing A Global Fleet out of Hong Kong - What's Next for Shipmanagement
Free access available for members
MANAGING A GLOBAL FLEET OUT OF HONG KONG - WHAT'S NEXT FOR SHIPMANAGEMENT
A discussion among leading third-party ship managers and shipping companies with inhouse management on how they are handling today's challenges and preparing for the future. The panel will also discuss the infrastructure, resources and advantages of Hong Kong as an operating center. It will address lessons learned from the COVID-19 experience and how these are likely to impact shipping operations after the pandemic. Also, the preparedness of the industry to meet rapid changes changing place across all areas of shipping operations, crewing, communications, procurement, port complications, shipyard delays, charter disputes, and more.
Moderator: Mr. Mario Moretti, Asia Marine Senior Director - RINA
- Mr. Peter Cremers, Chairman - Anglo-Eastern Group; Vice-President - BIMCO
- Captain Firoze Mirza, Managing Director – Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Mr. Angad Banga, Chief Operating Officer - Caravel Group / Fleet Management Ltd.
- Capt Sanjeev Verma, Managing Director - Landbridge Ship Management (HK) Limited
- Captain Zhou, Managing Director - Wah Kwong Maritime Transport Holdings