Mr. Nicolas Bornozis, President - Capital Link, Inc.
LEADING THE SHIPPING INDUSTRY THROUGH THE NEXT PHASE OF INNOVATION, REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & TRANSFORMATION
Classification Societies play a pivotal role in the industry given their mandate to establish and maintain technical standards for construction and operation of marine vessels, to monitor compliance and to provide guidance and support. The panel will discuss various initiatives to help the industry meet the new challenges from environmental compliance, ship safety and security, technological innovation, operational efficiency, human resources management and more!
Moderator: Dr. Grahaeme Henderson, Vice President, Shipping & Maritime - Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited
- Mr. Christopher J. Wiernicki, Chairman, President & CEO - ABS
- Mr. Matthieu de Tugny, President, Marine & Offshore - Bureau Veritas
- Mr. Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen, CEO - DNV GL - Maritime
- Mr. Alastair Marsh, CEO - Lloyds Register
- Mr. Ugo Salerno, Chairman & CEO - RINA