2020 7th Analyst & Investor - Shipping in the Post Covid-19 Era - Has the Pandemic Brought Changes That Will Stay?
Free access available for members
Shipping in the Post Covid-19 Era
Has the Pandemic Brought Changes That Will Stay?
The pandemic has impacted all areas of shipping operations - crewing, communications, procurement, port complications, shipyard delays, charter disputes, and more. Yet, the industry has managed to navigate through this storm keeping the global supply chain open. This panel will discuss what are the lessons learned from the Covid-19 experience and how these lessons are likely to impact shipping operations after the pandemic.
Mr. Benjamin Wong, Head of Transport & Industrial Sectors – InvestHK
- Mr. Jerry Kalogiratos, CEO – Capital Product Partners
- Ms. Marily Frangistas, Managing Director – Franco Compania Naviera
- Mr. John Michael Radziwill, CEO – GoodBulk; C Transport Maritime
- Ms. Calypso Nomikos, President – A.M. Nomikos
- Mr. Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO – Seanergy Maritime Holdings