2021 Capital Link Maritime Forum - Norway - The Evolution of Ship Lending - Bank Finance & Shipping
Free access available for members
THE EVOLUTION OF SHIP LENDING - Bank Finance & Shipping
The panel will discuss the evolution of global bank finance and the role of major Norwegian and international banks with significant involvement in Norway in the aftermath of the rig and offshore sector challenges. The panel will address issues such as which market segments attract most interest, ESG considerations, borrower profiles, ways of lending, terms and conditions. Also, the role and attractiveness of bank finance in competition with other finance alternatives.
Mr. Peter Aall Simonsen, Partner - Simonsen Vogt Wiig
- Mr. Joep Gorgels, Global Head of Transportation & Logistics - ABN AMRO N.V.
- Mr. Christos Tsakonas - Global Head of Shipping - DNB
- Mr. Geir Atle Lerkerod, Managing Director & Head of Nordic Shipping - Nordea
- Ms. Solveig Froland, Director Shipping, Yards, and Offshore Projects - Norwegian Guarantee Institute for Export Credits (GIEK)
- Mr. Niels Ronald Bugge, Global Head of Energy & Shipping & Offshore - Swedbank