2019 New York Maritime Forum - D-Day In Sight: Are We Ready For 2020 & Beyond?
Free access available for members
In 77 days from this forum, the new low sulfur regulations kick in and we embark on the longer journey towards reducing carbon emissions. The panel will discuss the experience of operators preparing for D-Day. It will also focus on the availability, standardization and compatibility of marine fuels; how this affects the industry on a wider scale and the response of main stakeholders such as engine manufacturers and insurers.
Mr. John Keough, Partner - Clyde & Co
- Ms. Kathy J. Metcalf, President and CEO - Chamber of Shipping of America
- Mr. Andreas Hadjipetrou, Managing Director - Columbia Shipmanagement
- Mr. John LaRese, Technical Liaison Manager - ExxonMobil Marine Fuels
- Mr. Hamish Norton, President - Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK)
- Mr. Kevin Humphreys, General Manager, Merchant & Gas Carrier Segment Sales - Wartsila