2020 Hong Kong Maritime Forum - Charting Corporate Strategy In A Fast-Changing Industry
Free access available for members
CHARTING CORPORATE STRATEGY IN A FAST-CHANGING INDUSTRY
Trade Flows & Focus, Growth & Consolidation, Diversification, Access to Capital
This panel comprised of senior executives of major Hong Kong based private and publicly listed companies will examine how they address critical operational and strategic issues and prepare for the future. East Asia has been the locomotive for global trade, so does regional trading focus provide a competitive advantage? Should companies focus on single or multiple sectors? Is consolidation feasible or inevitable in a fragmented and increasingly competitive industry? Does size create competitive operational or commercial advantages? How can they optimize their access to capital?
Moderator: Mr. Nicolas Brown, Communications Director - Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore
- Mr. Mark Young, CEO - Asia Maritime Pacific
- Mr. Ding Lei, Deputy General Manger - China Merchants Energy Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Yang Xianxiang, Vice Chairman, Executive Director & CEO - SITC International Holdings Co.
- Mr. Edward Buttery, CEO - Taylor Maritime
- Mr. Wellington Koo, Executive Director - Valles Steamship Co.