Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK) & Dry Bulk Sector Update & Outlook
Capital Link Presentation Series | January 13, 2022 - 10 AM EST
• Hamish Norton, President
• Christos Begleris, co - CFO
• Simos Spyrou, co - CFO
• Constantinos Nanopoulos, Deputy CFO
• Constantinos Simantiras, Deputy Chief Investment Officer and Head of Market Research
Capital Link Company Presentation Series features Senior Management of publicly listed maritime companies will present their business and strategy, overall development and outlook to a wider investor audience.
- Star Bulk is a global shipping company that provides high quality transportation services of dry bulk cargoes. Star Bulk’s fleet comprises of 128 modern vessels built in world-class shipyards and with an average age of approximately 9.6 years
- Star Bulk’s fleet composition is highly diversified ranging from Supramax vessels to Newcastlemax vessels and has a total capacity of more than 14 million DWT
- Star Bulk's vessels transport major bulks which include iron ore, minerals and grain, and minor bulks such as bauxite, fertilizers and steel products. Every year Star Bulk ship’s more than 60 million metric tons of cargo across the world; safely, efficiently and with care to the environment. Star Bulk is one of the top performing shipping companies in the Rightship risk rating globally.
- Star Bulk was incorporated in the Marshall Islands on 13 December 2006 and maintains executive offices in Athens, Greece and in Limassol, Cyprus. Its common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "SBLK".
- Star Bulk also owns Star Bulk (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, a company based in Singapore, which services the end user by connecting origination
More here: https://www.starbulk.com