Innovative Ways to Access the US Capital Markets - NYSE and Seward & Kissel - November 18, 2020
Free access available for members
After a review of recent trends and developments in capital raising activity in the US markets, our webinar will delve into innovative mechanisms that allow foreign issuers to access the US capital markets.
We will cover options such Direct Listings, Quotation Listings, SPACs and traditional IPOs. Pioneered by NYSE, Direct Listing is a whole new avenue for private companies to get listed on a US Exchange.
The discussion will touch upon the following areas:
- How can private companies achieve a Direct Listing in the US without the traditional IPO process?
- How can publicly listed companies on non-US Exchanges get listed in the US with or without capital raising?
- How can non-US companies get a US listing through SPACs - What are the requirements, process, cost and timetable for each option?
- How do they compare to traditional IPOs?
- What are the advantages for issuers and investors?
Moderator: Nicolas Bornozis, President, Capital Link
- - Alexandre L. Ibrahim, Head of International Capital Markets, NYSE
- - Edward Horton, Partner, Seward & Kissel LLP