Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) & Containers Update & Outlook - Capital Link Presentation Series | 1.13.22
Company Presentation Series
Free access available for members
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA) & Containers Sector Update & Outlook
Capital Link Presentation Series | 1.13.22 - 11 AM EST
Company Management Speakers:
- Aristides Pittas, Chairman & CEO
- Dr. Anastasios Aslidis, CFO
Capital Link Company Presentation Series features Senior Management of publicly listed maritime companies will present their business and strategy, overall development and outlook to a wider investor audience.
- Euroseas Ltd. was formed on May 5, 2005 under the laws of the Republic of the Marshall Islands to consolidate the ship owning interests of the Pittas family of Athens, Greece, which has been in the shipping business over the past 140 years. Euroseas trades on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker ESEA.
- Euroseas operates in the container shipping market. Euroseas' operations are managed by Eurobulk Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified affiliated ship management company, which is responsible for the day-to-day commercial and technical management and operations of the vessels.
- Euroseas employs its vessels on spot and period charters and through pool arrangements. The Company currently has a fleet of 16 vessels comprising of 10 Feeder and 6 Intermediate containerships. Euroseas 16 containerships have a cargo capacity of 50,371 teu. Furthermore, after the delivery of two feeder containership newbuildings in the first half of 2023, Euroseas’ fleet will consist of 18 vessels with a total carrying capacity of 55,971 teu.