Hong Kong's Competitive Positioning as a Global Maritime Hub
Free access available for members
Mr. Benjamin Wong, Head of Transport & Industrial Sectors at InvestHK
sat down with Mr. Daniel Rodgers, Partner and Head of Office at Watson
Farley & Williams LLP for an exclusive interview.
• Goals and objectives of InvestHK
• Competitive advantages as a maritime cluster
• The Competitive Landscape of Asian Maritime Clusters
• Ship Registry, labor, government policies, tax and finance
• Tax & Operational incentives for maritime and ship leasing management and for maritime and shipping-related supporting service activities
• Double tax agreements with major shipping jurisdictions
• Participation in international industry bodies by Hong Kong-based organizations
• Upgrading the Hong Kong Maritime and Port Board or creating a centralized Maritime Office
• Key Takeaways from The Chief Executive's 2018 Policy Address
For more information, please visit: http://www.investhk.gov.hk/index.html.
For podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anny Zhu at firstname.lastname@example.org