Addressing the Industry's Crewing Challenge During the Covid-19 Era and Beyond
Free access available for members
• Landscape of crew changes – practical aspects & challenges
• Impact on seafarers well being and on ship safety
• Cooperation between the Industry and Governments – where are we and what is needed
• Technology – Impact on the role and function of crew now and in the future
• Commercial Aspect vs. Safety – What is the trade-off? What measures are taken to ensure the safety of crew members?
• Retention & Recruit of Seafarers – Impact from current crew crisis impact.
• Diversity - How do you make seafaring careers more attractive for women?
Sponsored by: ShipMoney and Steamship Mutual
Moderator: Eric Martin, News Editor - Tradewinds
- Andreas Hadjipetrou, Managing Director - Columbia Shipmanagement Ltd
- Stamatis Bourboulis, General Manager - Euronav Ship Management (Hellas) Ltd.
- Frederick Kenney, Director Legal Affairs & External Relations - IMO
- Guy Platten, Secretary General - International Chamber of Shipping
- Stuart Ostrow, CPA, Founder and President - ShipMoney
- Chris Adams, Managing Director - Steamship Mutual